In the beginning of 2015 Silvaco™ officially became a distributor of empty hard capsules from Shanxi Guangsheng in Europe. With this new cooperation with Silvaco™, Shanxi Guangsheng expects to increase their export to Europe significantly.
Shanxi Guangsheng Medicinal Capsule Co., Ltd is one of the largest empty capsule manufacturers in China. Their new and modern production facilities contains 78 production lines, which has a total annual output of 35 billion capsules. Fully automatic camera sorting machines sort 100% of the capsules sold to Silvaco™.
Shanxi Guangsheng’s largest market is China where they sell approximately 80% of their capsules, the remaining 20% are sold to primarily the US, Europe and other Asian markets.
Shanxi Guangsheng offers a wide range of capsules:
- Gelatin capsules made from bovine
- Gelatin capsules made from fish
- Natural capsules made from pullulan
- Vegetable capsules made from HPMC
- Acid-resistant capsules
The capsules comes in sizes from #5 to #000 including #1el, #0el and #00el. Furthermore, they produce tamper proof capsules in sizes #A and #B.
Shanxi Guangsheng are quality certified as per:
- BRC food safety